The emergency Veterinary Clinic of Tualatin supports The Veterinary Care Foundation. The Veterinary Care Foundation (VCF) is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation that helps veterinary practices fund their discounted and no – charge cases. You can donate to the work done by veterinarians on behalf of pets and their people by donating to your local veterinarian or veterinary practice. 100% of your donation goes directly to assist injured and lost pets. CLICK THIS LINK TO DONATE NOW! 100% of all funds donated to a practice’s charitable fund go directly to that practice – all Foundation operating expenses are met by membership dues paid by veterinarians.
Charitable Guidelines – Use of Funds:
Foundation funds are intended for the following use:
- Funding for Good Samaritian cases
- Assist pet owners in financial crisis
- Care for police/fire and service animals
- Provide support to pets of families in crisis
- Funding for pets harmed or displaced due to local disaster (such as weather, fire, etc)